Would to like to learn how to recover a Google account using your date of birth? Several times, Google users anticipate recovering their accounts for a variety of reasons. If you are one of those users who need to recover their Google account, you've come to the right place to learn how to do so. There are many options to recover a Google account, including mobile number, alternate email, security questions, and so on. However, if you want to know how to process Google account recovery date of birth, which is set as your security question, see the information below.
- To begin, go to Google's account recovery page and enter your Google ID
- Press next, then enter any last Google account password that you can remember
- Alternatively, you can select "try another way" to skip previous steps and proceed to the next level
- Then, Google will request permission to send a security code to your registered mobile number
- To proceed towards the next recovery option, select "I don't have my phone
- Google will then send you a verification code on your alternative email
- Pick "try another way" once more, and then move on to the security questions alternative
- When you select the "answer your security questions" alternative, a new page will open
- Then, as the answer to your security question, enter the date of birth that you have set
- Submit answer to enable Google to verify your account and get moved to password reset page
- You can now generate a new password for your Google account by entering a unique password in the blank box
Furthermore, you can contact Google customer service for assistance, if you are still unable to restore your account using your date of birth. You can also get in touch with Google for help if you have any more questions about the services they provide.